Harvester® Landscape & Aquatic Herbicide effectively controls a wide variety of submersed, floating and emergent aquatic weeds. Can also be ued to control unwanted growth on landscapes in industrial, recreational, commercial, residential and public areas.
- Non-selective, broad range control
- Rapid activity
- Compatible with other herbicides and algaecides for better control
- Non-volatile herbicide
- Aquatic (surface and subsurface) and landscape uses
May be applied by backpack, airboat, spray handgun, helicopter, airplane, or similar application equipment that results in thorough spray coverage.
- Dilute and spray
- Use with Aquatic Adjuvant on any weed on or above the water surface
- Tank mix with Cutrine® Plus Algaecide for tough-to-kill weeds
For use in residential ponds or small residential lakes in treatment of underwater weeds.
Water use is restricted for irrigation, drinking (animal or human) and swimming. See product label for details.
This product is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) in the following states. Registration status may be subject to change.
For specifics on aquatic pesticide application permitting, contact your local state agency. Click here for a list of agencies.