More than a colorant. Aquashade® Aquatic Plant Growth Control is a precise EPA registered blend of dyes proven to control underwater aquatic plants by limiting sunlight available for photosynthesis.
- Inhibits photosynthesis under water
- Powerful formulation is tested, proven to perform by stopping photosynthesis
- The choice of professional applicators to prevent and control under water weeds
- Most effective in water deeper than two feet
- Use in conjunction with herbicides or algaecides for control of surface algae mats or shallow-water plants.
Pour directly into water. Dispersion can be accelerated by applying in several areas around the treatment site, or allowing fountains/aerators to run.
For best results, apply early in the season, prior to plant germination.
For use in: natural and manmade contained lakes and ponds (ornamental, recreational, fish bearing & fish farming bodies) with little or no outflow of water.
Wait 1 hour before swimming, irrigation or animal consumption. Do not apply to water that will be used for human consumption.
This product is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) in the following states. Registration status may be subject to change.
For specifics on aquatic pesticide application permitting, contact your local state agency. Click here for a list of agencies.